Custom Search

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Pierre St. Pierre

During the recent Victoria International Buskers Festival I was pleased to see that the organizers included some of our local buskers in the program. Anyone who looks at this blog regularly will know that I have a special fondness for our local street performers who are out there sharing their art with us for many months each year and enlivening our streets with their talents. Pictured today is one such, Pierre St. Pierre, who never fails to mesmerize children with his clockwork mime and nostalgic French cafe music.

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

He certainly has quite a look.

I know in the past our festival's given space to locals. It started up today, and I chatted with one I've seen perform before- Bendy Em, an Aussie contortionist who can fit herself into a box.