Custom Search

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Blues in Bastion Square

While I was photographing Chancery Lane (yesterday's post) I kept hearing music coming from further inside Bastion Square. When I finished with Chancery Lane I followed my ears until I found the source and settled down to listen to some well-played blues and folk music. The musician is John Carroll, only here for a few days though he at one time was numbered among our local buskers. Now he resides in Ottawa - their gain is our loss.

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

I may have seen him performing here.

JoJo said...

One of my friends used to live in Victoria and also moved to Ottawa. I wonder if she's seen him play there!

Dave said...

Great to see Jon again, although I missed him in person this time. Jon was a part of the scene in the late 90s. Great guy!