Custom Search

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

And Another....

Yesterday's and today's photos were processed by an in-camera app that renders the photo into an impressionistic illustration. I am a little bit addicted to this - in case you haven't noticed, I'm not a photographic purist, being more interested in the final image than in the process of achieving it. Like any method of processing this illustration style has its limitations and advantages. It works best when there are large blocks of color. Otherwise it tends to be too busy (as in the foliage in today's photo).

4 comments:

JoJo said...

That is a cool effect. I should really pull out my camera's manual and see what it can do!

The Furry Gnome said...

Neat impression!

William Kendall said...

I really like this!

Stephanie said...

Love this cool effect in this shot as well as the previous shot.