Custom Search

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Look Up Part 1


This is a little bit of an awkward arrangement but it's something I wanted to try for a while. I haven't completely succeeded but it's an okay first attempt. What I would like to do is to use photography to show movement and perspective by shooting the same subject from a variety view points. This particular building is the old Post Office which fronts onto Government Street. These photos are taken from the back of the building because I have always been interested in this unique architecture. It must have been designed like this to create more space for windows on the upper floors possibly? I could be pragmatic and so some research but for now I'm more interested in the artistic possibilities. - Fern

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

I like the extra touches- they liven up the architecture.

Stephanie said...

Interesting perspective and sore neck.