Custom Search

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Abstraction

This is the kinda of thing that for me, transforms photography into something else entirely. I passed this window on my way down a flight of stairs in an apartment building and almost passed it right by without a second thought and then something about the light caught my eye. I backed up and pulled out my phone and snapped a few hurried shots not knowing if there was anything worthwhile until I got home. That's when it gets interesting. Sometimes all the post processing tools feel like cheating but then again, when the results make you smile, there's nothing disingenuous about that. - Fern

5 comments:

JoJo said...

Your phone takes great pictures.

William Kendall said...

The result works beautifully!

Stephanie said...

It is a great artistic image. I like it!

s.c said...

Nice one. Had today the same idea before seen this one.

Stefan Jansson said...

very cool.