Custom Search

Friday, August 27, 2010

Help!

Canadian Geographic Magazine is having a photo contest for pictures of National Historic Sites, which is one of the reasons this blog has been experiencing a quite a few such photos lately (Fort Rodd Hill and Craigflower Farm to name two). Here's another National Historic Site located in Victoria, Craigdarroch Castle. I went up there yesterday and took photos of its exterior from every different angle. Above and below are the two views I prefer. Please use the poll below to help me decide which is best. Thanks!

Do you prefer the above or the below?
Above
Below
  
pollcode.com free polls

2 comments:

JoJo said...

I voted for the bottom one b/c it's a more unusual angle than the postcard shot we all have taken from the lawn. Plus no cars or people.

I love Craigdarroch Castle. Beautiful stained glass & woodwork insde.

Mike Laplante said...

Actually, this is the one they use for postcards.

However, I agree with JoJo -- I think it's the best of the three. A dramatic sky would enhance it...