Custom Search

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Inner Harbour Evening

Inner Harbor, Parliament Buildings, Legislative Assembly, Victoria, BC, CanadaOne of the things I miss in our cold season is being able to enjoy being outside in the evenings so, before bidding adieu to summer, here are two last shots of the Inner Harbour after sunset. I make no apology for posting a lot of photos of Victoria's Inner Harbour. It's remarkable to have something this beautiful in the centre of a city.Inner Harbor, Victoria, BC, Canada

9 comments:

Dana said...

I'm going to miss evenings at the Harbour, too.. Beautiful shots!

Kim said...

I'm so glad you captured this Benjamin. I remember wishing I had my camera the other night as I was on my way to play a gig at the Irish Times and witnessed this beautiful sunset over the harbour. I'm so glad you managed to freeze that moment in time so I could enjoy it over and over again. Thanks again for another awesome photo (and you're right, there could never be enough photos of this surreal inner harbour).

Lowell said...

Very nicely done, Ben! Fun to look at!

Virginia said...

No apologies. These are just gorgeous. Take more before the cold weather drives you inside!!!!
V

Copenhagen said...

Beautiful shots.

Canarybird said...

Yes those are truly beautiful shots of the inner harbour! I didn't get over there to see it this year but it looks as lovely as ever.

Kcalpesh said...

Gorgeous place! Invites me to sit and stare at it for hours and hours! Great photos!

- Pixellicious Photos

imquilternity said...

Gorgeous photos! I visit lots of photography blogs and there is no one that gets the pure color-saturation that you do. WOW!

BumbleVee said...

ohhhh....I haven't been there for far too long now....must go back for a visit....